Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chocobunk

I love coming up with random blog names that have nothing to do with anything in the actual post. Chocobunk is what I called chocolate milk when I was little. I still call it that. The only difference is now I know better, I think.

My week has been pretty uneventful. Except for the concert. Ohh, yeah. That.


Y'all know who that is? Gabe Saporta. COBRA STARSHIP. No? Nothing? Well, whatever. I'll tell you anyways.

Victoria's Secret had this contest thing that I had no idea about, and apparently our school won. So we got a free concert. Not just a concert, the concert. Cobra Starship and Girl Talk. Came to IU. And gave a show. Free. It was basically the best ever.
This group called Dot Dot Dot played too, but they were just the opener and sucked big time. They had this bassist who was probably 60 at least and was singing Lady Gaga and grinding all over the place. It was barfy. Wanna see Roomie's face when it happened?



Yep. That tiny asian is my roommate. She is actually really cool. And that guy in the back who looks like he's thinking too hard? That's Kyle. He is the most amazing gay man I have ever met.

ANYWAYS... Cobra ruled. I fell in love with them. And now my iTunes is full. Which is a great sign for them. Gabe told us to illegally download his songs. He told us to. He doesn't want us to buy their stuff, but whatever floats his boat. :]

That night I messed up my knee really bad, and it still hurts. So blah. I just think I'll complain some more.
Or maybe nap.
I'm boring today.

1 comment:

Tony said...

haha, sounds like you had a great time. good stuff!