Sunday, October 18, 2009

Douche canoe

K, so first order of business...
Allie is doing a drunk blog, so go read it. NOW. I'm pretty sure it will be more entertaining that whatever else your doing. Except your reading this... so continue and read it later.

Now that that is over with, a funny conversation between Lily, Amanda, and I.
Lily (to Amanda): You know if you were shorter you wouldn't have as far to get up
Amanda: Yeah, but then I would drown first in a flood.
Me: But you will get struck by lightning first.
Amanda: Not if I crouch.
Me: Yeah, but then you die in the flood.

Yeah. I know. That was an amazing comeback, and I didn't even have to think.
I rock.



My foot itches.
I know that when your palms itch it means your supposed to come into money, so what does it mean when the palms of your feet itch?
I may have to go Google it.
Goodnight.

No comments: