Monday, October 19, 2009

Blogging is addicting

Soo anyways...
I had my philosophy midterm today. I'm not quite sure why I took philosophy in the first place because
a. I am so not a deep thinker.
and
b. I suck at arguing. Anything. Even things I strongly agree with.

But, I wrote for 40 minutes straight. On the stupidest topic on the planet:

Why are scripture, visual perception through physical senses, and the answering of prayers aren't good reasons to claim that God exists.

The answer:

None of them prove anything.

Yep, that's right. That was the basis of my essay.
Keep in mind that we have had these essay promt things for about a month now, and I literally started preparing last night.
I rock.
I think i'll probably pass.
I hope.
Cuz if not my dad will give me less money, and it's hard enough to live on $30 a week.

That's something else.
My dad and stepmom won't let me get a job.
Because i'm still 12 apparently.
But that isn't surprising.
They've always treated me like that.
:[
All well.


Michael Jackson just came on my iTunes.
And i'm dancing in my chair.
Billie Jean is not my lovaaaa.
I love him.
Straight up.
But I think he was hottest when he was still black.


Sexy right? :]
Even though there was probably a few surgeries already at this point.

Have you noticed that this is basically a really long blog about nothing?
And you read the whole thing.
Go you.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Do I get a prize for reading that?

And as for Nutella, yes. It is very good. White people love it as well.