Friday, October 30, 2009

I'll name this later... possibly

Song of the day: Defying Gravity - Idina Menzel in Wicked

Tomorrow is Halloween. I live on a college campus. You know what that means... Alcohol. Lots of it. And candy, almost as much as there is alcohol. I don't get why college students use every possible opportunity to drink, but i'm not gonna complain. Halloween also means lots of girls dressed in basically nothing, and guys dressed in something ironic/funny. For a party last weekend my friend Kyle dressed up as a sexy cowboy, which was hillarious. Here:


That's my roommate, Kyle, and a bunch of other people last weekend.

If I go to any parties this weekend, i'm going as Waldo: The Girl Version. And i'm going to sneak into everyone's pictures. I'm pretty excited. :]

Anyways... I fucked up my knee. Badly. Over a week ago. And It still hurts. Basically all the time. Except now it's starting to move to my entire leg, which is just lovely.
I can't seem to type, which you can't tell because i'm attempting to fix it.
But my typing sucks.
Plus, it's almost time to move my laundry to the dryers.
So bye.
Maybe i'll write something better later.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Hope you have a good Halloween! Waldo's a bad ass.